Thursday, June 12, 2008

online

It's amazing how dependent we have become on being online. It's our way of communicating and keeping in touch with our families and friends that are far away. And a way of reconnecting to people that we haven't seen in a while.

After many hiccups and being online for a week and then offline again for a week we are happy to be back online again as of this evening. Let's see how long it will last this time. David had to get upset on the phone with the guys from the Phone and Internet place to make it work. That's how you do it here...

David's back from his trip North and is all for moving up there in a few years. Sounds very remote and secluded but after a few years in this tourist hub I might actually crave the solitude and loneliness that comes with it. I want to go visit there some time soon.

It was so good to have David back even though it took a while for us to get used to each other again. Weird how you miss someone so much but can get angry and upset with them again after being together for just a few hours.

Tomorrow I turn 30. How weird is that. I still feel like I'm in college and 30 sounds way too old. But here I am, mother of two kids. That should remind me that I'm an adult and part of the real world...:)

I love my life with all its quirks and ups and downs and am grateful to the Father for all he has blessed me with.

No comments: