Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Beach

Tomorrow at 6 am we leave our house and catch the flight to Bangkok at 8am. We should arrive before 10 am and then either we'll take the train or a public van to Prachuap, South of Bangkok. We have about 5 days at the beach before heading back to Bangkok.
I'm looking forward to this trip. This is our first real family vacation so it's doubly exciting!

Yesterday we met with a French lady who opened up a Montessori Kindergarden here and Dylan will begin attending the Kindergarden from September 1st onward. I can't believe he's already so big! I've been looking through old photos for his Scrapbook and it just amazes me to see how he's grown and changed in just such a short time. And now it's a first step to releasing him into more independence. Got all teary-eyed when it suddenly struck me that this is real...Hey, it's just Kindergarden!
I know he'll love it! He's been a bit bored, I think, because it's been raining almost continously so the neighborhood kids haven't been around to play much. And his other Expat friend has been out of town and busy so he's had to hang out with us all the time. So Kindergarden with lots of kids to play with will be great!

But first it's time for The Beach! I'll ride a wave for you!

No comments: